I’m excited to announce that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Arielle Deltoro!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer ALL the questions you are given.
3. Choose 11 Bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate *No Tag Backs*
4. Pick 11 questions for them to answer and let them know you nominated them.
The questions that she asked me to answer:
1. The best advice anyone has ever given you?
Don’t start anything new after 9:00pm. My mother taught me that and it’s the story behind my blog/shop name.
2. Your favorite thing about blogging?
Ability to use my journalism degree, keep my writing sharp and put thoughts together to get them out of my head.
3. Your biggest fear?
4. Three blogs/websites you can’t live without?
My email. Etsy. Google. 🙂
5. Fashion trend you wish would go away?
Cut off tops with high waisted, short inseamed shorts.
6. First concert?
N*SYNC a long, long time ago.
7. Dream job?
Can I just get paid more to do what I do with enough time to run my Etsy shop??
8. Your favorite movie and why?
Clue. The quick wit, the all star cast…it gets better every time you watch it!
9. Personal motto?
Simple things amuse simple people.
10. What is your greatest accomplishment/proudest moment so far?
Successfully transitioning to managing my peers in a former job and maintaining the friendships I’d built with those people.
11. If you could be doing anything/be anywhere in the world right this minute, what would it be?
Hiking the John Muir Trail in California with my fiance and our dog (because we’d have one in a perfect moment!)
I nominate the following blogs:
11. Designs By CnC
The questions I’m asking you to answer are…
1. Favorite book and why?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. What’s one item on your bucket list/things to do before you die?
4. What is your go-to sandwich?
5. What would you like people to say about you when you’re not there?
6. Where would you live if money was not a factor?
7. Favorite holiday tradition?
8. What’s the best season of the year and why?
9. App you can’t live without having on your phone?
10. Why do you/why would you shop handmade items?
11. How do you get creative?