As a freelance writer, I accept work via Upwork.com, have posted on Goals.com and act as a regular contributor on the “bookish” blog Literary Quicksand providing book reviews, generic book-related content, and more.
I have experience writing a wide variety of business documents, creating online content, working to improve SEO, and editing/proofreading/organizing existing pieces. If a project includes design work, I enjoy that as well and share some of my projects on my Design page!
Please don’t hesitate contact me if you’d like to discuss a project!
Sample book reviews:
Other samples from Literary Quicksand:
- Spring Reading Challenge (post and printable content)
- Reading Around the World: Washington, DC
- The Under-Appreciated: Coffee Table Books
Sample posts from Goals.com:
- 4 Tips for Overcoming Exhaustion in Event Work
- Becoming a Part-Time Entrepreneur – A Four-Part Series